After we officially begin the new Church School year with prayers at the end of Liturgy on September 9, we will have a Parish Picnic for everyone—complete with fun games and a “Sweets Walk”!
- The church will provide hot dogs, hamburgers and condiments.
- Please bring a side dish if your last name begins with A-M.
- Please bring a dessert if your last name begins with N-Z.
- If you can help in any way with the picnic, please contact Erin Moulton
- Sweets Walk: Donations of cookies, cake, pie or candy are needed for the “Sweets Walk” activity at the Parish Picnic. Bring your “sweets” the day of the picnic labeled “Sweets Walk” and leave in the teen room. Everyone is welcome to participate in this activity to take home a sweet treat! For more information, contact Denise Rueschhoff
- Please stay and help with any clean-up when the picnic is over!