Christmas Gifts for the Needy
- Reconciliation Services is in need of Christmas presents to give to those less fortunate. This year we are helping the women in the SNAP Therapy group. Here is a list of items that you can pick and choose from up to $25.00. You do not need to purchase all items listed. Please select from these items only: lotion, bath gel, body spray, scarf, Christmas candy, or something encouraging (devotional book, journal, bookmark). ALSO please include a Christmas card in the wrapped box. If you would like to give a gift please take an ornament off of the tree in the social hall. Please return the items by no later than December 13. RS has asked that we provide 30 wrapped gifts this year. Individual items from the lists can be donated and placed in the marked box if needed, however, a completed package is most helpful and preferred. Your help in making Christmas special for all of these ladies is greatly appreciated! Any questions, please contact Donna Sheffer at email@example.com
Poinsettias for sale
- The ROCK Youth Group is selling poinsettias for church and home during November. The large ones for the church are $28, small ones $14. Small red ones for your home are $14 each. Pickup will be the weekend of Dec. 6.
- Please see Fr. Christopher Rowe if you have any questions.
St. Nicholas Festival, Saturday, Dec. 5, 3:30-5:00…
- Church school children preK-5th grade are invited to come celebrate St. Nicholas! We will finish with Vespers at 5:00. Please let Mary Ann Rowe know by Dec. 1 if your children will attend, and if you are able to help.
- While children Pre-K to 5th grade are enjoying the festivities downstairs, older parishioners are invited to meet in the back of the sanctuary for a presentation on images of the Nativity in Eastern and Western depictions. Vicki Jones will show images starting with the Nativity icon, tracing the evolution from icon to Christmas card. READ MORE